Not For Resale (NFR)
A “Not For Resale” (NFR) license allows PrinterOn Certified Resellers (and their channel partners/dealers) to deploy our software for the following reasons:
- internal use for showrooms
- demos to prospective customers
- internal testing or troubleshooting
- internal training purposes
An NFR license is not to be deployed on any hardware owned by or residing inside a customer site.
PrinterOn holds the right to do a full audit at any time on all NFRs issued.
NFR licenses are limited to PrinterOn authorized partners.
Proof of Concept (POC)
If a customer evaluation or Proof of Concept (POC) is required to be deployed on hardware at the customer site, then the following terms and conditions apply:
- A Pre-Deployment Survey must be filled out and supplied to PrinterOn
- Duration of a POC license is limited to 30 days, after which it will expire
NFR | POC licenses are limited to PrinterOn authorized partners only. For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Two (2) business days are required to process your request.